Bookmark this page for future reference.
CNS EXHIBIT BOOTH INSTRUCTIONS
For this virtual event, you’ll have the opportunity to exhibit in a virtual exhibit hall just like in an in-person event. The process to build your booth is slightly different for the virtual event, however, so please follow this guide.
Booth Build Deadline- 2/18/21
Your booth can include: links to multiple videos (we recommend videos be no longer than 5 minutes in length), company url, profile and description of company, logos, and multiple pdfs. Live chat and Q&A can occur within your booth.
Your full exhibit booth build must be submitted no later than February 18, 2021.
All exhibitors will be sent a link to upload their booth components to the platform. Make sure you change your password after clicking the link.
Booth Requirement Checklists
- Videos (with captioning) no more than 5 minutes each. Do not upload videos directly to the virtual platform, they must be a link from your company website or YouTube.
- Submit video URL link from your company website or to YouTube. (required)
- PDFs of brochures, product info, etc.
- Header Image: This image will simply be a 150x150px image (square) that includes your Company Name. Please ensure the name of this file follows this format (File format example, CompanyNameHeader.png) (required)
- Logo: This image will be a 200x300px image of your company logo. (File format example, CompanyNameLogo.png) (required)
- Profile: Company Description, Email, etc.(required)
- All Exhibit Booth Builds must be complete no later than 2/18/21.
- Exhibitor Reps must agree to attend the meeting and be present during official exhibit hours (required)
- All Exhibitor Reps must register for the meeting (required), no later than 2/18/21. Provide Tara Miller (firstname.lastname@example.org) with name and email of Rep(s). (required) See Exhibitor & Partner Prospectus for complimentary registrations.
NOTE: For your files, please upload files with your company name and component (e.g. logo, header, etc.) in the FILENAME. Do not upload videos directly to the virtual platform, they must be a link from your company website or YouTube.
Booth Builds must be uploaded and complete no later than February 18, 2021.
How to Build your Exhibit Booth on the Virtual Platform
- Before you build your boothwatch this short instructional video: (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VRZY0anourScLV5xa_IKK4V2W9Nkto8j/view).
- Setting Up Exhibit Booths pdf (https://www.cogneurosociety.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Setting-up-Exhibitor-Booths.pdf )
How To Pages
- Exhibitor Edit Screen
- How do I Build My Booth
- Header Image
- Exhibitor/Sponsor Name
- Booth Welcome Description
- Backgrounds (including Background Type and Background Image)
- URL of Exhibitor’s Website
- Contact Us URL for post event attendee inquiries
- How to preview your exhibitor booth
- What to expect as an exhibitor
- How To Make a Video- Using Screencast-O-Matic
To Do List Reminders
- Make videos (no more than 5 minutes with captioning.) Copy URL(s) to Booth.
- Build you Booth in Platform, no later than 2/18/21
- Register for the virtual meeting, no later than 2/18/21. Provide Tara Miller (email@example.com) with name and email of Rep(s). See Exhibitor & Partner Prospectus for complimentary registrations
- Attend the Cognitive Neuroscience Society Virtual Meeting, March 13-16, 2021!
APRIL 23–26 • 2022