CNS 2023 Workshop Policy & Application
Organizers may request meeting space from CNS for the 2023 Annual Meeting at the San Francisco Hyatt Regency Hotel. Meeting space is limited San Francisco Hyatt Regency Hotel and will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis, in the order of date received.
Workshops will be open to CNS attendees. Door monitors will not be present at the door.
The chair of the workshop and any speakers associated are not entitled to free registration
to the official Cognitive Neuroscience Society (CNS) 2023 Annual Meeting.
The approved hours for scheduling workshops during the meeting are as follows:
- Sunday, March 26 – 12:15PM – 1:15PM
- Monday, March 27 – 12:15PM – 1:15PM
- Tuesday, March 28 – 12:15PM – 1:15PM
Organizers may utilize the Society's existing meeting room and audio visual setup for their event on a complimentary basis. There is a possibility of two other options, they are:
- Modify the existing audio visual set up in an existing meeting room. Such as, if you wish to have a panel set up with multiple microphones. *Please note, changes to audio visual are by authorization only and organizers are responsible for any charges incurred including sales tax and service charge.
- You have the option to pay for a smaller room and you must pay for any audio visual needed including sales tax and service charge.
Your event will be listed in the program schedule and you will be given a short space for a summary of your event which may be placed in the meeting program, on the annual meeting website and advertised in the annual meeting listserv. Additionally, we will place signage outside the door entrance to the event only, indicating that your session is in that particular room.
Organizers of workshops interested in offering food and beverage will work directly with CNS for their catering needs, and pays CNS directly for all costs to include food and beverage orders which include sales tax and service charge.
- Provide a short 50-word summary of your event to CNS.
- Assume financial responsibilities for all event costs to include the additional audiovisual and food and beverage orders which include sales tax and service charge.
- Organizers of workshops will work directly with CNS for ordering any catering needs.
- Organizers of event will work directly with the CNS contact regarding all event logistics, to include the audiovisual and food and beverage orders.
Please print and fill out the Workshop Application HERE