What to Expect at CNS 2022
We are excited to return to live meetings this year, with our annual conference in San Francisco. We want the conference to be as accessible as possible, even for those who might not be able to make it in person for all or parts of the event. Therefore, we will have some virtual aspects such as exhibit booths and posters via our virtual platform, Pheedloop. We will also have a select group of talks available after the meeting on-demand in the virtual portal, not during the meeting. To help attendees navigate what we are offering this year, we have a few tips:
- In advance of the meeting, use ”Add to Calendar’” function on our website to schedule talks and posters.
- A few days before the meeting begins, you will receive an email with login information to Pheedloop.
- At the meeting, use the Pheedloop Mobile App for info on all onsite events and create personal schedule.
- If you can’t make it to San Francisco or want to revisit select talks, posters, and exhibits for up to 90 days, use Pheedloop, the virtual platform. This year, there are 4-concurrent DataBlitz and Symposia per session.
- The exhibit hall will have fewer poster boards than in previous years to allow more open space.
- Looking for something? In advance, use Search on our website for meeting details. You can search for authors, keywords, etc. During the meeting, use the Mobile app.
- We have a new Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee. Please welcome them and ask questions of the committee during the meet and greet coffee break on Sunday from 3:30-4:00 pm.
View the Program at a Glance here: https://www.cogneurosociety.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/CNS-2022_Program_at_a_Glance.pdf
Q. Do I need to wear a mask?
A. The City & County of San Francisco has recently rescinded this rule. You are not required to wear one, but we do encourage you to wear it in meeting areas.
Q. Do I still need to show my vaccination card when registering?
A. Yes, at this time, we are still requiring this.
Q. What if I am not vaccinated?
A. Contact us as soon as possible prior to the meeting.
Q. I have a specific dietary need and noted this during registration?
A. Ask the Hotel catering staff or the meeting staff to help you with this.
APRIL 23–26 • 2022