Call for 2022 YIA Nominations
The Cognitive Neuroscience Society is pleased to announce the call for nominations for the Young Investigator Awards in Cognitive Neuroscience for the 2022 year.
The submission deadline for submitting a nomination is December 16, 2021
Only online submissions will be accepted..
For the 2022 awards, the nominee MUST be:
- Working in any area of cognitive neuroscience (broadly defined).
- No more than 10 years from the receipt of their doctoral degree as of January 1, 2022
- Nominated by another individual (no self nominations will be accepted).
- In attendance at the 2022 meeting to accept the award in person and must agree to give a special lecture.
Consideration will be given to applicants who have taken an institutionally approved childbearing or parental leave (2 year limit). Also, the residency years for M.D.’s and clinical internship year for Clinical Psychology Ph.D.’s will not be counted against the 10 year limit.
Submitting a Nomination
Before submitting a nomination, collect the required materials:
- Contact information for the nominee.
- A PDF or Word Document of the nominee's CV.
- A short (max 600) word statement of the nominee's research program.
- A PDF or Word Document of a significant publication representative of the nominee's work.
- Bibliographic citations for the publication above AND 4 additional representative publications.
- A PDF or Word Document of a nomination statement from the primary referee (you).
- Contact information for a second referee.
- A PDF or Word Document of a nomination statement from the second referee.
If you have questions about the nomination process, please contact Kate Tretheway.
APRIL 23–26 • 2022