MAY 2–5, 2020
CNS 2020 | Coronavirus: Travel and Tips
We understand that some of you are concerned about the new coronavirus. If you are traveling to CNS 2020 from a country that has had a government travel ban imposed, then CNS will provide you a refund on your registration. Below are some upcoming dates for you to be aware of.
Regular Registration Deadline February 23, 2020
Onsite Registration Rates Start February 24, 2020
CNS 2020 Annual Meeting March 14-17, 2020
For more information, please visit the CDC page on COVID-19.
Tips for a Healthier Conference
Please help us make CNS 2020 a healthier conference for everyone by keeping in mind a few tips:
- Skip the handshake: Try an elbow bump, head nod, bow, or air fist bump.
- Wash hands frequently: Use soap and warm water. If a sink is not immediately available, look for a hand sanitizing station in the conference center.
- Avoid touching your face: This includes your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cough or sneeze into an elbow or a disposable tissue: But really, if you are not feeling well (including have a fever, cough, and/or sneezing), avoid coming into contact with people or coming into talks. And please seek medical care or help from a conference organizer if needed.
- Avoid touching surfaces unnecessarily: Think about using your knuckles instead of your fingertips for pushing buttons and using paper towels or tissues for opening doors after washing your hands.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to the conference personnel on site. Our meeting team is working hard to keep the conference space clean and healthy. We appreciate your help and hope you have a wonderful meeting!