What to Expect at CNS 2023
CNS 2023 is an in person conference, however we want the conference to be as accessible as possible, even for those who might not be able to make it in person for all or parts of the event. Therefore, we will have some virtual aspects such as exhibit booths and posters via our virtual platform, Pheedloop. We will also have a select group of talks available after the meeting for viewing on-demand in the virtual portal, not during the meeting. To help attendees navigate what we are offering this year, we have a few tips:
Download the CNS 2023 Event App to start building your personal schedule, view poster abstracts, network with attendees and more! The mobile app is available for download via iOS and Android. Download today visit: https://www.cogneurosociety.org/cns-2023-app/
- If you can’t make it to San Francisco or want to revisit select talks, posters, and exhibits for up to 90 days, use Pheedloop, the virtual platform.
- The exhibit hall will have fewer poster boards than in previous years to allow more open space.
- Looking for something? In advance, use Search on our website for meeting details. You can search for authors, keywords, etc. During the meeting, use the Mobile app.
- Join us for a fun filled evening as we celebrate the 30th Anniversary Meeting of the Cognitive Neuroscience Society with a Dance Party. We will start off the night with a local DJ from 8:00PM - 9:30PM followed by a special appearance from Pavlov's Dogz from 9:30PM - 11:00PM
- We have several workshops and special events this year. Please visit: https://www.cogneurosociety.org/workshops-and-special-events/ for more information.
- View the Program-at-a-Glance here:
Q. Do I need to wear a mask?
A. Masks recommended in meeting rooms.
Q. Do I still need to show my vaccination card when registering?
Q. What if I am not vaccinated?
A. Vaccinated and non-Vaccinated are welcome to attend CNS 2023 Annual Meeting.
Q. I have a specific dietary need and noted this during registration?
A. Ask the Hotel catering staff or the meeting staff to help you with this.